Guidelines for SMS hotels
We follow the guidelines given so that you can be safe as a guest with us
Hotel Naval Society is in a very difficult and demanding situation. We follow the authorities' recommendations and measures. This means that from Friday 8 May we offer accommodation with breakfast. Breakfast is served individually. We also have courses and conferences in small groups. We experience great support among our customers, supporters and partners. Many thanks to you who cheer on us and to you who come and spend the night. Continue to take good care of yourself and each other.
Cleaning and hygiene
- We have set up hand disinfection stations in the hotel's common areas, including the entrance to the reception, bar and restaurant.
- Exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals, light switches and often affected surfaces are washed and disinfected frequently.
- We have stricter and strict cleaning routines for hotel hygiene. The cleaning staff uses infection control equipment such as disposable gloves that are changed frequently
Food and drink
- Our restaurant follows the current infection control rules and is open as long as the national and local infection control measures allow this.
- We serve buffet breakfast in our hotels, subject to a minimum of 20 guests staying at the hotel.
- Serving alcohol only to those who are served food. National bar stop at 22:00.
- Our employees always wear face masks where it is not possible to observe 1 m distance.
- Table surfaces in the restaurant are washed and disinfected between each guest group.
Courses and conferences
Safety for our guests and hotel staff is very important to us. We have therefore introduced new routines for conferences and meeting activities at our hotel.
What can you help us with?
- Be careful with hand and cough hygiene. Please use our hand disinfection stations frequently.
- Keep a minimum distance of 1 meter to everyone around you - also in the lift!
- Always wear a face mask if you are unable to keep a distance of 1 m.
- Avoid touching points, food and products if you do not have to.
- Do you experience symptoms of Covid-19? Please respect the quarantine rules
For more information about the measures around Covid 19 go to Helsenorge.no